February 13, 2010

Ugh.... Valentine's Day

So I haven't posted in a while.
I got shit to do, mother fucker.


In 30 minutes from now, it will be Valentine's day.
Now, I'm not a mushy kind of girl when it comes to shit like this.
In fact, I got my boyfriend a card that plays "Pretty Woman" when he opens it.
For the lulz.
See? I got a sense of humor.


But this is my first valentine's day in which I have a boyfriend.
So I was kind of thinking it would be, I don't know, different?
Nope.
I still think it's a shit holiday.

BUT! I can take advantage of it.
In like, 2 days all of the V-day candy will be on sale.
And I will be buying all of it.
Because that's how I roll.
Most romantic thing to me is a good deal.

-sighs- I don't have much to rant about today, reader.
OH! I do.
I just remembered that I forgot to tell you that I had a visit from the slag-whore.
I wasn't happy about this.
Wasn't happy at all.
But she was willing to drive 7 hours to see me for an hour and then drive back.
14 hours of driving just to see me for an hour.
There had to be a catch.
There had to be a fucking catch somewhere.
But no.
She was genuine.
I was in shock, people.
AND she gave me money.
A lot of it.
150 bucks, man.
[To me, who is without a job, that's a lot.]

Reader, I have renewed hope for people.
Even for the slag-whore.

Well, that's all I have to say this time.
Fuck valentine's day.
Fuck the slag-whore.
I miss Virginia.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment