June 24, 2010

Holy shit.

I fucking graduated high school, readers.

Excuse me while I celebrate this bitch.

Me:: /drinks massive amount of alcohol.
Reader:: You're only 18. That's illegal.
Me:: Fuck off, man, I can... I canoo what I want. You're not the bosh of menymore.
Reader:: I can call the authorities on you.
Me:: Oh, shhhiit man why you... Why you gotta bring down the fun?


Yeah, it was great.
I got a fucking tattoo.
Hurt like hell, but I didn't cry.
Just complained.
A lot.
Begged him to stop.
Started actually praying.
To GOD.
Yeah, that bad.


But what fails?
Well, fucking girly emotions.
Those fucking suck.

Reader:: Aren't you a girl?
Me:: What? No.
Reader:: But... Your name is Charlotte.
Me:: Yes.
Reader:: And you have a vagina.
Me:: Your point?
Reader:: You're a fucking girl, man.
Me:: .... /permaban.


Little hint;
Don't call the Tiny One [me] a girl.
Makes me fill with generic rage.

I may have boobs, vag, and the ability to cook, but I ain't no fucking girl.
I got a 4 foot long cock [and that's when it's soft.]
I ain't afraid to violate you with it.

But the thing I hate about these icky girly emotions is that they make me, oh what's the word....
Reader:: Feel?
Me:: That's the one.

See, I enjoy being a heartless, sarcastic, annoying little pixie.
Makes me happy as shit.
What I don't enjoy is, ugh... Feeling.
At least, I dislike feeling things over shit that don't matter.
Like what people think of me.
Yeah, that's right.
I've actually been caring about what people think of me.
I've fallen so far...

But enough of that!
I want to talk to you about prostitution.
.... Kinda.

Me:: Hey, Reader? I got a question.
Reader:: Go for it.
Me:: Well, can you be trashy, but not slutty?
Reader:: If it's you, then I don't think so.
Me:: .... What's that mean?
Reader:: You're tiny, angry, and full of sarcasm. If you're also trashy, I can only conclude that you're slutty as well.
Me:: Thank you for being honest, at least.
Reader:: You're.... Thanking me? No permaban? So insults?
Me:: Nah. I ran out of insults last night when I was fucking your mom in her loose ass.
Reader:: .... Ouch.




I'll have more interesting shit in my next blog.
No promises.

I GRADUATED.
THAT MEANS I'M A FUCKING PERSON NOW.
SUCK IT. I'M INTEGRATING INTO SOCIETY AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME.
/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment