December 25, 2009

Merry Mother Fucking Xmas

Christfag:: You should say Christmas. Saying Xmas takes the Christ out of Christmas!
Me:: Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot that you people have no clue what you're talking about.
Christfag:: ... Huh?
Me:: It was originally a Pagan winter solstice holiday that you fucktards decided to play "Pin The birthdate of the Jesus" on.
Christfag:: That's just internet nonsense.
Me:: Right. And I net the German tradition of the decorated tree is, too. Oh, and Santa is the devil.
Christfag:: -More religious nonsense-
Me:: -Lack of creativity. Bored with this conversation. Goes to make a sammich-


Oh, hey bloggers.
Happy Christmas to all.

Also, not trying to hate on the Christians.
Just gtfo my pagan holiday.
For real.
Mine was there first.

Onto some other stuff...
I got some presents and I feel like bragging.

-Nice earrings
-Nail polish [Because all I have is black and my sister-in-law wants to see a change]
-100 bucks
-Iron Tea Pot [WIN]
-Two awesome shirts
-And, last but not least at all; A SUPER FUCKING AWESOME HARRY POTTER MUG. It's black and it says "I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good" and you put hot cocoa/coffee in it and it turns white and says "Mischief Managed."
[You can guess which present was my favorite.]
[[Don't be jealous, Riah.]]

Oh, and by the way, I'm starting a Youtube channel soon.
www.youtube.com/user/omgitsatree
Lame fucking name?
You betcha.

I have another one called FlaggedF0rPvp, but my boyfriend says that one is lame.
Also remembered that I have another called EpicFaceDesk

Which one do you, the reader, think I should use for my channel?
Leave your decision in the comment section below.

Also, how the fuck to I get my camera to record video in non-.MOV format?
For serious.
Pisses me off cuz I can't edit them or upload them.

Also also, why the fuck do I have three youtube accounts?
Shit's gay.

-sighs- My head hurts.
I threw up a little bit ago.
Not feeling too hot.
And boyfriend is off playing Combat Arms.

Yay, my life is awesome.
:]

This is a short blog, I know.

Not a lot to rant about today.

Oh, I'm going to hopefully be purchasing a violin tomorrow with my Xmas munnies.
Huzzah.
That's about it.

Now, tell me which user account to use for my new VLOGs.
-omgitsatree
-FlaggedF0rPvP
-EpicFaceDesk

Also, tell me why.
Kinda like EpicFaceDesk so I can just call my VLOG the EFD show.
Like omgitsatree because it rhymes and isn't trying to be cool like you posers.

Anyways, let me know what you think.
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I assume I'm way to late to influence your decision. Ergo, I'm subscribing to all three.

    ReplyDelete